How to Method
Cleanse – Your most important step
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleanser into hands, lather with water and massage into skin for several minutes, concentrating on problematic or oilier areas (nose, forehead, chin). This is a KEY step towards healthier skin!
- Remove cleanser using warm, damp, soft wash cloth. Use firm pressure to wipe away cleanser and dirt, bacteria from the skin. Repeat until no more residue is left on the cloth. Pat skin dry.
Scrub – Can replace cleanser a few times a week
- Recommend this step while in the shower and exfoliating 2-3 times per week.
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of Buffed into hands, dampen with water and massage into skin for several minutes.
- Remove scrub using spray from the shower, smooth hands over face to ensure thorough removal.
- If not in shower, remove using warm, damp, soft wash cloth to wipe away granules. Repeat until no more residue is left on skin. Pat skin dry.
Tone – Step up your game
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of toner into hands, splash onto face and neck. For more thorough application, dispense toner onto 2x2 gauze or cotton round, apply to skin using firm pressure. Allow product to absorb before next step.
Hydrate + Protect – Key to reduce cellular damage
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of Power Antioxidant onto fingertips, smooth serum onto skin. Let absorb.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of EnviroProtect onto fingertips, smooth protection cream onto skin. Let absorb.
Restore + Build – Reduce and prevent wrinkles
- Dispense 1-2 pumps of Firming Peptide and/or PM Retinol Redux onto fingertips, smooth serum onto skin. Let absorb before applying next serum.
- Dispense 1 pump of Wrinkle Diminisher onto ring fingers, gently smooth around eye area. Let absorb.
Mask – Weekly support
- Apply an even layer to freshly cleansed skin by smoothing all over face using fingertips, avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Remove using warm, damp, soft wash cloth and firm pressure to wipe away mask. Repeat until no more residue is left on the cloth. Pat skin dry and apply serum or protection cream.