What Women Notice
I think it’s safe to say most women notice when a man takes good care of his skin. Whether it’s a clean shave, smooth skin, zapping bouts of acne (this doesn’t always go away with the teen years), or soft lips women notice these details.
So we asked a few women what gets their attentionduring those more intimate times and this is what we found out:
- “Scruff is not conducive to a smooch fest. A guy needs to have smooth skin if he is planning a Valentine’s kiss-a-thon. Otherwise, the girl ends up with an irritated face…. which is irritating in more ways than one!” – Brook McFee, Spa Director, The Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- “Smooth skin is important. Excessively dry skin can be a turnoff, and it can also be a sign that the man doesn’t care for his body and health.” - Andrea A., marketing specialist
- “Lip Guard keeps lips soft and hydrated…who doesn’t love that?” – Roberta Cram, Wife of a RA for Men user
- “I want my man to have a clean, non oily, non scratchy face for some good kissing!! When he uses the RA for Men’s Method, I keep him very close!!” – Louisa Alten, Educator, Rhonda Allison
- “Smooth skin and soft lips are always important. If their face smells fresh it’s an added bonus!”– Beth Cochran, Wired PR
Okay Guys, there you have it, perhaps we better resolve to take at least one small step towards better skin care – and if not for our significant others, for ourselves.